INSANITY Final Results

INSANITY Final Results Are In!!
No gym. No diet. No trainer fees. Just Shakeology, Portion control, and INSANITY.
Beachbody saved me from going the wrong way with my body. I've always been a skinny person, small, short, and quite frankly... cute. But after having a kid I lost motivation. One year ago from December I was sitting down on the toilet, I held my stomach and felt THREE TIRES ON ME. I thought to myself, "What have I become??? I used to have a flat stomach and ride a bike everywhere?! How is it that my stomach touches my breasts when I lean just a TINY BUT OVER?! Something has to change or I will lose myself in obesity. I can't be that person, my parents aren't like that. I shouldn't be like this." So I decided to secretly use my sister's INSANITY and start running, and then I noticed a change, I decided to become a beachbody coach and started telling others about how my life changed. I discovered Shakeology and from there on, I've been happy with myself again, I'm healthier than ever, I'm making it my JOB to inform everyone of this, and I couldn't be in a better place in my life right now!

So if this inspired you, join my on my journey to healthy living and I won't ever quit on you. My team is exited to be part of something so positive and I assure YOU WiLL TOO! 


Visit me at SOPHitness for more informtaion and tips of how to stay fit and healthy :) 

(btw, those grey shorts I am wearing in my AFTER Picture didn't fit me when I first started the program and those Red Shorts I'm wearing in my BEFORE picture now fit too loose!!)



Comments

Popular Posts