CONSiSTENCY is KEY to Success

Stop Wishing and DO IT! I've comes to see that CONSISTENCY is KEY to Success. I've been pretty consistent with my business and I am seeing results! People actually trust that I can help them having them see me go through a virtual transformation. And now the Muffin Top that I created on my own, is demolished by ME! I was never the "Muffin Top" kind of girl so why let it happen just because I had a kid and I "don't have time"??? I realized that my biggest excuse was ME!! I was covering it up behind my son. Now I use my son as an excuse to be a good mom, a fit mom, and a good role model. BYE BYE MUFFiNG TOP!!! See you Never Ever again :)

Join me on my next Beachbody Adventure, Brazil Butt Lift! I am ready to add a nice behind to this decent-looking body! Don't get me wrong, I still have sooo much more room for improvement, but I finally feel comfortable enough to branch out of INSANITY and take it to a different level.

Again, Don't hesitate to visit my daily journal on my Health & Fitness Journey at SOPHitness


Comments

Popular Posts