Water Wednesday

H20

Without water we wouldn't be where we are today. Our bodies are made most of water, so why deny your body of the very essence of life??? Today is a short one as my son is sick and I am tending to him today. Today in my challenge group, Back2School: PUSH our theme is just that, Water Wednesday!!! Why??? Not only is my son sick and needs to flush out all those nasty toxins from his body, and this was a friendly reminder but also because it helps promote weight loss!!! That is what my challenge group is all about and water is an EXCELLENT WAY to help with all these problems! You drink water all day long, you are more likely to be full and you don't eat as much. Those are empty calories!!! Have migraines?? Yup, lack of water. Basically your BRAiN is dehydrated so the more water you drink the better chances you get of your blood flowing a lot more evenly. I can go ON and ON about water and how good it is for you, but I'm just going to present a picture. Something that will help you "get the picture" with pun intended. hehe... Gotta go, the kid needs my assistance! 

Have a fabulous day and don't forget to follow me on fb @ SOPHitness and on Instagram @ Sophia_San_Roman for awesome healthy/Clean Eating recipes!


Comments

Popular Posts