Flex Friday

Flex Friday
 
 


One of my favorite segments in this program is the Yoga one. I used to HATE yoga only because its so long and boring. I quickly started realizing that doing yoga not only helps with your flexibility towards other work outs, it stretches your muscles too! It relaxes you, It helps with meditation, it's a new goal every day trying to reach further and further down to your chest, it has helped my posture, and maybe one day I will be able to cross something out from my bucket list. **TO DO A SPLiT**
 
Don't forget to stretch and flex your guns or muscles :)

After finishing the Yoga segment from my 10 Minute Trainer program from Beachbody On Demand, there's nothing like a little yogurt PROTEiN FiLLED snack to keep my muscles going... Don't forget to eat something after your work out. Something WORTH EATiNG.




For more of SOPHitness, look me up on fb @ SOPHitness or for neat clean eating ideas look me up on Instagram @ Sophia_San_Roman.

Comments

Popular Posts