Just started blogging TODAY! I'm pretty excited. Check out my fb Page at SOPHitness and my website at SOPHitness.

So Today is my first day and I will be using this blog to post my Post Workout Pictures and any Recipes and Nutritional facts that I have come up with or seen for you to live a healthier lifestyle. I hope that you all will be motivated enough to reach out to me so that I can help change your life!
Last Night I worked out with INSANiTY- Cardio Powere & Resistance and I hadn't worked out in two days so it actually felt pretty good using those muscles again :) Btw, I intend to have a 6Pack before 2015. And my New Year Resolution regarding my 6Pack is to KEEP iT ALL YEAR LONG!! Do you think I can do it??? I think I can.... So watch out! Because you will be seeing a daily workout post everyday.
Post your comments or any questions you have about my Journey, please!

Comments

Popular Posts