Brazil Butt Lift

 Day 36
Cardio Axe
30 minutes

This morning I don't know HOW I came up with the idea but I got curious to see if I could dance with heels (Wedges) because that's how they do it in Latin America... lol. So I tried the final dance segment with heels!! hehe.... 

It IS a lot different, I guess since you're constantly tippy-toeing your muscles are working differently but I managed to survive. lol


Pre-workout drink - Energize - CHECK!
Cardio Axe - CHECK!


Sculpt
50 minutes 

Today I was NOT Feeling Part II... I did Cardo Axe with love and devotion, but I guess knowing that after a 30 minute workout I had to do a 50 minute workout, I was dragging... Then I got hungry. I started complaining inside my head and getting annoyed but I would also push myself to finish up. I kept on telling me, "I want a Bum Bum." Eventually I finished up and I celebrated with breakfast! haha! Anyways.... DONE.
 
#SeeTheBiggerPicture Remember your #WHY.
See y'all tomorrow!



Find Me Here:
Follow me on fb @ SOPHitness
or Instagram @ SOPHIA_SAN_ROMAN
Or Twitter @S0PHitness
 


Comments

Popular Posts