New Progress; New Goal!

Okay... This is Emabarrassing but SOMEONE HAS TO DO iT!!! I'm going the EXTRA MiLE to show you all how SERiOUS I am about this career choice! DId I mention This will not be posted on my Website SOPHitness until later on this week?!?!? So you are getting a sneak peek!! 
 
#‎TBT‬!!! Check This Out!!! OMG!! The picture I took below is when I was somewhere in my 1st Month of Insanity and when I put this swim suit on and took those pictures I told myself, "SOMETHiNG HAS TO CHANGE, THiS iS NASTY. WTF, i NEVER LOOKED LiKE THiS!! I WANT TO BE A MiLF. Not for others, but for ME. EYE want to feel good. EYE want to look good. EYE want to be confident about MYSELF" (used EYE to emphasize) So I didn't stop, even when I was tired... Even when I didn't want to I looked at these pictures and said, "Too tired, Soph? COol. You're going to look like THiS. THiS is you NOW and LATER. You can get your ass off this couch and see a 6pk on you someday or you can sit on this couch and make excuses" And I would get up and put in that disc. It took a lot of mental discipline, Courage, and ACTiON. But I did it.
I am not posting this to show off or make anyone mad, or to make a sale. I'm posting this because not everyone has the COURAGE to post pictures like these.
I am your motivation. I am your inspiration, and as a Beachbody Coach I feel it is MY JOB to post this. I'm committed to motivate you, inspire you, and Help you get that body back and to live a Healthy Fulfilling life! Its GO TiME!
Message me if you want to start a journey with me. My Team, SOPHitness is going OFF with so many people excited to get their bodies back so JOiN US!! Get your Life Back!!
Good Day...

Comments

Popular Posts